- We believe in the Only Living and True God, eternally existing in Three Persons, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the creation of man by God, and in man's total depravity through sin.
(Genesis 1:27, Hebrews 2:6-7, Romans 5:12, Jeremiah 17:9)
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His Virgin Birth and sinless life.
(John 1:1, Isaiah 7:14, 1 Peter 2:22)
- We believe in the Redemption through the blood of Christ, His Bodily Resurrection, His Ascension, and His High Priestly Ministry. (Ephesians 1:7, Acts 2:31-33, Hebrews 7:24-25)
- We believe in justification by faith and the New Birth as essential for Personal Salvation.
(Galatians 2:16, John 3:5-7)
- We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit, with the initial physical evidence of speaking with other tongues, giving power for service, and manifesting the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit.
(Acts 1:8, 2:4, Galatians 5:22-23, 1 Corinthians 12:12-14)
- We believe in healing for the body as provided by Christ's death.
(Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-16)
- We believe in the observance of the ordinances of Christian Baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord's Supper. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:37-38, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(2 Timothy 4:1, Acts 1:1, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the eternal destiny of man in either Heaven or Hell according to his acceptance or rejection of the Lord. Jesus Christ as Saviour.
(John 5:28-29, 14:2-3, Revelation 20:6, 11-15)