On Monday, June 8 the Government of Ontario gave churches the opportunity to reopen at 30% capacity as apart of Phase 2 in Ontario's reopening plan. We're grateful that we can soon reopen our church for regular worship services. Below is a brief outline of our plan to reopen. Also you'll find on this page a FAQ section to hopefully bring more clarity to your consideration in coming back to church physically. Remember our church never left, we're just coming back together physically. #REBIRTH #RELAUNCH
Please take a minute to review the following questions:
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 38 C / 100.4 F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you had contact with anyone with these symptoms in the past 14 days? (Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 38 C / 100.4 F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot” in the last 14 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over the age of 65 or who has a serious underlying health condition?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we ask that you participate virtually through our online Experience for the following two weeks.
Here's an important list of things you need to know about church coming back:
- DRIVE-IN CHURCH - We're hosting our first Drive-In Church Service on Sun, June 28 @ 4pm for EVERYONE. Watch out for more details.
- First Physical Gatherings - In person church services begin Sun, July 5 @ 9am & 10:30am for those who wish to attend (services will be at 30% capacity).
- ONLINE CHURCH - Moving forward every Sunday at 9am & 10:30am QPCESPANOLA.ONLINE.CHURCH will continue for those who are taking in our services online. Keep attending virtually and come to church as you feel comfortable.
- OFFICE HOURS - We will be opening the church for regular office hours starting the week of Mon, June 15.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 705-869-1700